• Finding a qualified buyer
• Contracting an offer for the highest and best price for the business
• Best possible terms for the seller.
• Informing the seller about previous experiences
• Making the seller aware of IRS tax rules that have been applied
• Coordinating the buyers offer to insure the seller’s bookkeeper
• To provide information through our pest control operator’s survival catalog
• To provide information and guidance through “management advisory service”
• National, Regional, State, Internet, Website Advertising and Referrals from other companies.
• A database of buyers (5,000+) who are ready and qualified
• 10+ Years of Experience of Owning and Operating a successful Pest Control Business
• Consultation for Buying and Selling a Pest control company
• Professional Business Appraisals.